At Wootons we ensure the party walls in Leamington Spa seamless, with no hidden cost. We provide expert party wall advice required for all party wall matters in Leamington Spa. Our team consists of experienced surveyors to deal with diverse range of party wall issues. We are here to give you the perfect solution with a diverse range of projects, from domestic extensions, to large commercial developments.
If you are facing dispute with your bad neighbours over construction work or near a party structure, then a party wall surveying is required to resolve the dispute by creating an award that is legally binding on both parties.
If you are the building owner and are carrying out building works;
- We can help you make out exactly which neighbouring properties fall within the scope of the Party Wall etc. Act.
- You can instruct us to serve party wall notices.
- We can prepare and have the same opinion to have a party wall award, (sometimes also referred to as a party wall agreement).
- We can make a schedule of the condition of the neighbouring properties, to make sure that you are not held responsible for any pre-existing defects.
If you are an adjoining owner and your neighbour is carrying out building works
- We can advise you of your rights under the Party Wall etc Act.
- Ensure all controls are in place to reduce the risk of harm to your property.
- Monitor the building works and identify any damage to your property.
Note, under the Act, the developer is required to pay our fees on your behalf.