Wootons Surveying provides a contract administration service and project management for all types of building schemes in Leamington Spa. We work for both domestic and commercial clients on a variety of projects with contract values.
The services can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of individual clientele. Our standard project management done by building surveyors in Leamington Spa include the following activities:
- Making of contract documents in the form of a plan of work and specifications.
- Obtaining tenders from suitable contractors, analysis of the results and production of a detailed tender report.
- If required, we organise pre contract interviews between the building contractors and the client to assist with the selection process.
- Administration of the contract which includes formal appointment of the contractor, preparation of standard building contracts, management of work variations, cost control, agreement of interim payments and settlement of the final account
- Site supervision to assist the builder with technical issues and to check the standard of workmanship
- When essential while surveying Leamington Spa, we can check and certify the work at important stages which is often a prerequisite of banks and building societies on new build projects.